1 tbsp. Unsalted butter
2 tsp. minced garlic
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
½ cup red hot sauce or buffalo chicken wing sauce
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup chopped Mt. Olive Hot Banana Pepper Rings
½ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
¼ cup shredded American cheddar cheese
sliced green onions, for garnish
Additional Mt. Olive Hot Banana Pepper Rings, for garnish
crackers, celery sticks, carrot sticks, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Spray a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add the butter to the pan and allow it to melt. Then mix in the minced garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add in the cooked shredded chicken and hot sauce. Bring the sauce to a simmer and continue cooking until it reduces by half.
- Reduce the heat to low and mix in the cream cheese. Remove the pan from heat and mix in the sour cream and Hot Banana Pepper Rings.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared casserole dish and top with the white cheddar and American cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until bubbling and the cheese has melted. Broil for a few minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Remove the dip from the oven and garnish with sliced green onions and additional Hot Banana Pepper Rings.
- Serve with crackers, celery sticks, carrot sticks, and enjoy!
Ready in: 40
Course: Appetizer Snack