2.5/5 (17 Reviews)
Dill Pickle Martini
Published on February 24, 2020 | In By Catey Labban |
- Prep Time
- 1 martini
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. vermouth
- 1.5 oz. Mt Olive Pickle Juicers
- Ice, for shaking
- Fresh dill sprig for garnishing
- Mt. Olive Sweet Baby Gherkins, skewered on the rim
- Add the vodka, vermouth, pickle juice, and ice to a shaker. Shake hard for 15 seconds.
- Strain out into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh dill and pickles for the rim.
- Recipe Type :
- Ingredient : Mt. Olive Sweet Baby Gherkin