4 slices Sourdough Bread
5 tbsp Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
6 Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
6 strips Cooked Bacon
- Spread ½ tbsp of butter onto each side of the bread slices.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add ½ tbsp of butter to the pan. When the butter has melted, place 2 slices of bread into the pan.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheddar cheese onto each slice. Then layer 3 Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers and 3 bacon strips onto one of the slices.
- Lower the heat to medium and cover the pan with a lid. Cook the grilled cheese until the cheese has melted and the bottom of the bread has turned crispy and golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the plain slice onto the slice with the pickles and bacon and remove it from the pan onto a cutting board. Use a knife to cut the grilled cheese in half.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to make the remaining grilled cheese. Enjoy!
Course: Main Dish Snack
Submit your review
Pickle Bacon Grilled Cheese
Average rating: 0 reviews