1 ½ lbs chicken wings
1 ½ cups Mt. Olive Pickle Juicer
1 tbsp. bourbon
1 tbsp. honey
½ tbsp. brown sugar
¼ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. paprika
⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp. chopped dill
½ cup Mt. Olive Munchies Buffalo Chips
- Add the chicken wings and Pickle Juicer to a large bowl. Submerge the chicken in the pickle juice and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain the chicken wings and pat them dry with paper towels. Place them into a large bowl and set it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
- In a small bowl, combine the bourbon, honey, brown sugar, onion powder, paprika, cayenne, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until combined.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken wings and toss them together.
- Place the chicken wings onto the wire rack and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake them in the oven for about 40-50 minutes until the wings are crispy and fully cooked through.
- Sprinkle the dill and Buffalo Pickle Chips on top and enjoy!
Ready in: 135
Course: Main Dish Snack