Looking for an easy, kid-friendly recipe to include your little ones in the kitchen? Try making our Pickle Pinwheels together! This is a fun recipe activity for pickle-lovers of all ages.
Also, did you know… Mt. Olive Pickles has an entire section on our website dedicated to activities for kids? Ollies Place
3 large flour tortillas
6 Tbsp mayonnaise
Mt. Olive Bread & Butter Chips
24 oz. sliced ham
16 oz. sliced American cheese
1 tsp salt
Fresh cracked black pepper
8-10 leaves of butter lettuce
- Slightly warm each tortilla in a skillet.
- Spread 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise on each tortilla.
- Evenly layer the ham, cheese, butter lettuce and pickles on each tortilla.
- Tightly roll each tortilla into a spiral.
- Chill for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Slice the rolls into 2-inch thick pinwheels and serve immediately.
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack
Submit your review