Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, peels intact
- 1 12 oz. jar Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or crème fraiche
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle the olive oil over the garlic cloves and wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven until the cloves are soft (40-60 minutes), let cool.
- Squeeze the soft garlic cloves from their peels into a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade.
- Add the roasted red peppers and cumin, and purée.
- Add the cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Transfer into a small bowl and fold in the sour cream or crème fraiche.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Mt. Olive Products
- Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- Fresh Pack Dill Relish with Sea Salt
- Fresh Pack Sweet Relish with Sea Salt
- Kosher Dill Spears
- Mini Stuffers Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Dill Pickles
- Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices
- Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
- Mt. Olive Mild Banana Pepper Rings
- Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sliced Pepperoncini
- Mt. Olive Sweet 'N Hot Salad Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sweet Pickles
- Mt. Olive Sweet Relish
- Mt. Olive Sweet Salad Cubes