Bacon Wrapped Pickles
These Bacon Wrapped Dill Pickles are sure to please your family or guests any time of year. Made with Kosher Dill Spears, Bacon, and Ranch for dipping, these are savory and delicious. You can also make them with Low Sodium Kosher Dill Spears, Organic Kosher Dill Spears, or Zesty Garlic Kosher Dill Spears for an extra kick!
12 Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Spears
12 Slices of Thick Cut Bacon
1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 425º F and line a baking tray with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Wrap each Mount Olive Pickle Spear with a slice of bacon, so that each of the 12 pickle spears is wrapped with a single slice of thick cut bacon.
- Place all 12 wrapped pickle spears on a lined baking tray.
- Place the baking tray into the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the bacon is browned and crispy.
- VARIATION: Use Zesty Garlic Kosher Dill Spears to add a kick to the flavor of the bacon wrapped pickle spears.
Ready in: 30
Submit your review