¼ cup Unsalted Butter
¼ cup All Purpose Flour
½ tsp Kosher Salt
¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
½ tsp Ground Mustard
¼ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 ½ cups Whole Milk
2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
As Needed, Assorted Cured Meats
As Needed, Celery Sticks
As Needed, Pretzels
As Needed, Grapes
As Needed, Mt. Olive Pickle Salsa
As Needed, Mt. Olive Sweet Heat Jalapeño Slices
As Needed, Mt. Olive Sweet Heat Pepperoncinis
- Heat a pot over medium high heat. Add in the butter and allow it to melt.
- Sprinkle in the flour and mix with a whisk. Then mix in the salt, pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Gradually pour in the milk while whisking. Continue to whisk the mixture until there are no more lumps of flour.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, whisking frequently to prevent the bottom from burning.
- Allow the mixture to boil for 2 minutes to thicken. Then add in the cheddar cheese and whisk until all of it has melted.
- Transfer the cheese sauce into a fondue pot. Arrange the remaining ingredients on a platter and serve with the fondue. Enjoy!
Ready in: 25
Course: Appetizer Snack