2 heads of garlic, roasted
16 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
10 oz frozen spinach thawed, drained, excess liquid squeezed out
1.5 cups parmesan, freshly shredded + 1/2 cup for topping
24 oz Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers, sliced
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
1/2 Tbsp dried basil
1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375Fº.
- Spray a 3-quart dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except the peppers and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Using a hand mixer, mix together until well-combined. Stir in red peppers.
- Transfer mixture to 3-quart dish. Top with 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Bake for 35-40 mins or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve with grilled pita points, toasted baguette slices, or celery and carrot sticks.
Ready in: 50