Jalapeno Stuffed Cheeseburgers
- (4.1 /5)
- 7 ratings
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ lbs. ground chuck (15-20% fat content), chilled
- 1 ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices, drained
- ½ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 4 four-inch hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine shredded cheese, ground chuck, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, jalapenos and black pepper.
- Gently combine with hands until just mixed. Do not overwork.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- Heat a grill pan to medium high heat (375-425 degrees).
- When the pan is ready, use tongs to rub the pan with several layers of paper towels dipped in vegetable oil.
- Place the patties on the grill, cover, and cook undisturbed (do not press down on the patties) until grill marks appear on the bottom, about 3-4 minutes.
- Using a spatula, flip the patties, close the grill again and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove to a clean plate and let sit in a warm place, or tent loosely with foil, for 5 minutes before serving.
Mt. Olive Products
- Chipotle Bread & Butter Chips
- Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- Fresh Pack Dill Relish with Sea Salt
- Fresh Pack Sweet Relish with Sea Salt
- Kosher Dill Spears
- Mini Stuffers Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Dill Pickles
- Mt. Olive Hamburger Dill Chips
- Mt. Olive Jalapeno Slices
- Mt. Olive Kosher Dill Sandwich Stuffers
- Mt. Olive Mild Banana Pepper Rings
- Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sliced Pepperoncini
- Mt. Olive Sweet 'N Hot Salad Peppers
- Mt. Olive Sweet Pickles
- Mt. Olive Sweet Salad Cubes