0/5 (0 Reviews)
Pickle Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ cup cold butter, cubed
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped Mt. Olive Kosher Dills
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside for later.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cayenne. Mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add in the cold butter and cut it into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix in the cheddar cheese and chopped Kosher Dills.
- Pour in the buttermilk and mix just until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured. Pat the dough down until it reaches 1-inch thickness.
- Use a biscuit cutter, 2 ½ inches in diameter, to punch out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!