0/5 (0 Reviews)
Pickle Juicers Brined Fried Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 skin-on chicken thighs (or wings, or your choice)
- 3 cups Mt. Olive Pickle Juicers
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 8 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Munchies Kosher Dill Chips, for garnish
- Add the chicken and Mt. Olive Pickle Juicer to a large bowl. Submerge the chicken in the pickle juice and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the pickle juice then submerge them in a bowl with the buttermilk. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add the vegetable oil to a pot and heat it to 345˚F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, black pepper, and salt.
- Remove the chicken from the buttermilk, allowing any excess buttermilk to drip off. Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture until it is completely coated.
- Add the chicken to the hot oil and cook for 6-8 minutes until golden brown and it reaches an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Remove the chicken from the oil and allow them to drain and cool on a wire rack lined with paper towels.
- Garnish with Munchies Kosher Dill Chips and enjoy!