2 lb chicken breast tenders
64 oz Mt Olive Pickle Juice
1 cup all purpose (or gluten free blend) flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups panko breadcrumbs (we used gluten free)
Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Spread chicken tenders in a roasting pan and pour in pickle juice. Cover pan with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from pickle juice and pat dry.
- Season with salt and pepper, then dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess.
- Submerge chicken in egg and then bread crumbs.
- Set aside on wax paper or parchment until all pieces have been dredged.
- In a dutch oven or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°F
- Fry chicken in batches for 3-5 minutes at a time, until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from fryer and transfer to a baking sheet with a wire rack. Keep warm in oven until all chicken has been fried.
- Serve with Sweet Heat Jalapeño Ranch dipping sauce
Ready in: 30
Course: Appetizer Main Dish Snack