1 lb (16 oz) of cheese (you can use yellow American, white American, or even mild cheddar)
¼ cup + 1 tbsp whole milk
¾ cup Mt. Olive Medium Pickle Salsa
- Cut your cheese into 1-inch cubes.
- Melt the cheese and milk together in a sauce pan over low heat, stirring continuously so it doesn’t burn.
- Once the cheese is fully melted, mix in the salsa.
- Serve immediately or keep in a small crockpot on warm to keep warm.
- Hack: you can also just buy your favorite premade queso from the store and mix in the Mt. Olive Pickle Salsa for an even easier salsa con queso!
Ready in: 10