2-3 Mt. Olive Roasted Red Peppers, plus 1-2 Tbsp of the brine
⅓ cup plain greek yogurt
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 ears corn, grilled and removed from cobs (or ½ cup corn kernels, sauteed or quickly torched)
1 lb small shrimp, peeled and deveined
2-3 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp taco seasoning
1-2 Tbsp brine from a jar of Mt. Olive Sliced Jalapenos
6-10 large romaine leaves, washed and dried
Mt. Olive Pickle Salsa, for garnish
Mt. Olive Sliced Jalapenos, for garnish
Fresh cilantro, for garnish
Thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
- In a blender or food processor combine roasted red peppers, greek yogurt and olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt. Set aside (or transfer to a squeeze bottle if you want to be fancy!)
- In a large bowl combine shrimp, lime juice, jalapeno brine and taco seasoning.
- Allow to marinate for up to 5 minutes and then pour into a hot cast iron skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are cooked through, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Fill romaine leaves with cooked shrimp, a few tablespoons of Pickle Salsa and sliced jalapenos, torn cilantro leaves and sliced scallions.
- Finish with a drizzle of red pepper sauce and enjoy!
Ready in: 15
Course: Appetizer Main Dish Salad