0/5 (0 Reviews)
Sweet Heat Tacos
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1.25 lbs. pork shoulder, cut into 4 evenly sized pieces
- ½ tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- as needed, corn tortillas, for serving
- as needed, pico de gallo, for serving
- as needed, Mt. Olive Sweet Heat Jalapeño Slices, for topping
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Add the pork into the slow cooker.
- Then add in the lime juice, salt, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, onion powder, and black pepper. Mix the ingredients together with the pork until everything is well combined.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on the high setting for 4 hours. When the pork is tender, shred it apart.
- Serve with taco-sized tortillas, pico de gallo, and Sweet Heat Jalapeño Slices. Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!