¼ cup + 1 tbsp mayonnaise
¼ cup Mt. Olive Simply Vidalia Pickled Onion Strips
½ tsp juice from onion jar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Salt to taste
Paprika to garnish
- Hard boil the eggs: place eggs in a medium pot, cover with water. Put the pot over medium heat, bring to a boil, and then start timer for 9-10 minutes (you want the eggs really hard so when mixed with other ingredients it doesn’t get runny, we recommend not cooking less than 9 minutes). When time is done, transfer eggs to a bowl full of ice water.
- Cool eggs for 3-5 minutes. Peel your eggs, cut in half, and spoon yolks into a bowl.
- Measure your Simply Vidalia Onion Strips and dice until really fine.
- Add your onions, mayonnaise, onion juice, Dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar to bowl and mash with a fork until well combined. Add salt to taste.
- Transfer a dollop of yolk mixture into each egg half, sprinkle with paprika, and serve.
Ready in: 25
Course: Appetizer Side Dish Snack