Mt. Olive accepts applications or resumes for regular positions only as they come open. Any open positions are posted below.
Material Handler/Local Truck Driver at the Distribution Center on Night Shift. The work schedule for this position is 5:00 PM to 1:30 AM. Job duties include safely operating a forklift and tractor-trailer on Company grounds and in the local area.
Primary Duty – Material Handler
Operates a forklift to load, unload, move product to various locations and stack material.
Secondary Duty – Local Truck Driver
Operates tractor/trailer when needed and/or as directed by supervisor, i.e. as back up if primary driver is out, transport finished goods, packaging materials and pallets between the Company production facility, distribution center and outside warehouses.
Requirements include a Commercial Driver’s License and DOT approved. Previous truck driving experience is required.
NC Works #10849387. Application deadline: April 18, 2018.
2nd Shift – Maintenance Technician. This individual will utilize knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles required to set up, troubleshoot, repair, replace, disassemble or overhaul a variety of complex production equipment. Individual will diagnose causes of equipment failures and make repairs to all equipment plant-wide. This job uses mathematics together with complicated equipment diagrams, specifications, charts, tables and various types of precision measuring equipment. Individual must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force. Career Readiness Certificate is a strong preference and related work experience is required. NC Works #10851050. Application deadline: April 27, 2018.
Completed applications and resumes can also be mailed to:
Mt. Olive Pickle Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 609
Mount Olive, NC 28365
As part of our normal hiring process we will conduct the following: drug screen, criminal background check, reference check, and employment history verification. Failure to successfully complete any of these will result in the offer of employment being withdrawn. New hires will also be subject to verification of Social Security Number and immigration status. Mt. Olive Pickle Co., Inc. is an Affirmative Action /Equal Employment Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabilities.
Mt. Olive Pickle Company is still accepting seasonal applications for both Day Shift and Night Shift, but we are in particular need of Night Shift. Apply in person at the company’s Hiring Office, located at 812 North Chestnut Street, Mount Olive, NC 28365.
Applications are accepted from 8:30 – 11:30 am, and from 1:30 – 4:30 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week.
- Laborers, Packers, Inspectors
- Machine Laborers / Operators (6 months experience preferred)
- Inside / Outside Forklift Operators (6 months experience required)
- Outside Yard Laborers
- QC Inspectors/Technicians (6 months experience preferred)
- Sanitation Laborer
- Stand for a sustained period of time and be able to bend, stoop, reach and twist.
- Push/pull, lifting required.
- Repetitive motion of hands, wrists and/or fingers.
- Work in warm, hot, humid and/or wet conditions.
- Must be able to work in and around areas with jalapeno pepper fumes
- Must be available to work up to 6 days a week, Mon-Sat
- Related work experience a strong plus.
Upon hire, must be able to provide Evidence of Eligibility to work in the U.S.
Mt. Olive Pickle Company esta aceptando aplicaciones y estaremos entrevistando para las siguientes posiciones para Turno de Día y Turno de Noche. Solicite directamente en la Oficina de Empleo de la compañía, ubicada en el 812 North Chestnut Street, Mount Olive, NC 28365.
Aplicaciones son aceptadas de 8:30 – 11:30 am y de 1:30 – 4:30 pm el Martes, Miércoles y Jueves de la semana.
- Laborales, Empacadores, Inspectores
- Operadores de Máquinas (se requieren 6 meses de experiencia)
- Operadores de Montacargas – interior/exterior (se requieren 6 meses de experiencia)
- Laborales de Yarda / Cuidador de tanques – exterior
- Inspectores / Técnicos de QC (se requieren 6 meses de experiencia)
- Permanezca de pie durante un período prolongado de tiempo y sea capaz de inclinarse, agacharse, alcanzar y girar
- Empujar / tirar, levantar es necesario
- Movimiento repetitivo de manos, muñecas y / o dedos
- Trabajar en condiciones cálidas, calor y / o húmedas
- Debe poder trabajar dentro y alrededor de áreas con humos de jalapeño
- Debe estar disponible para trabajar hasta 6 días a la semana, de lunes a sábado
- Experiencia relacionada es una gran ventaja
Una vez contratado, debe ser capaz de proporcionar Evidencia de Elegibilidad para trabajar en los EE. UU.
What Our Customers Are Saying
No more Vlassics in my fridge, as a pickle lover I assure you they have the best product in stores! I love them, not just pickles all of their products are amazing!
Thank you for your Simply Pickles line of products my wife brought some home and I instantly noted the positive difference from other pickles in the fridge. Thank you for deciding to leave out the yellow 5.
The best pickle in America, hands down. From bread and butter to Jalapeño, you can’t go wrong with the consistent quality that Mt. Olive is able to provide. They were a staple of my house as a child, and I am now raising my own children on them. Hands down, Mt. Olive is where it’s at if you’re a pickle or pepper fan!