Mt. Olive accepts applications or resumes for regular positions only as they come open. Any open positions are posted below.
We have three (3) openings for a Machine Operator/Mechanic in the Finished Goods Department on Day Shift. A minimum of Bronze level CRC (Career Readiness Certificate) with a level 4 in Applied Technology preferred. Related work experiences a strong plus. Once hired, the individual will have to successfully complete our in-house training to become a machine operator/mechanic. We may hire the applicant at a Machine Laborer status and then move the individual up as they complete the necessary training program. NC Works Job #11028605. Application deadline: February 25, 2019
Mt. Olive Pickle Company is still accepting seasonal applications for both Day Shift and Night Shift, but we are in particular need of Night Shift. Apply in person at the company’s Hiring Office, located at 812 North Chestnut Street, Mount Olive, NC 28365.
Applications are accepted from 8:30 – 11:30 am, and from 1:30 – 4:30 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week.
- Laborers, Packers, Inspectors
- Machine Laborers / Operators (6 months experience preferred)
- Inside / Outside Forklift Operators (6 months experience required)
- Outside Yard Laborers
- QC Inspectors/Technicians (6 months experience preferred)
- Sanitation Laborer
- Stand for a sustained period of time and be able to bend, stoop, reach and twist.
- Push/pull, lifting required.
- Repetitive motion of hands, wrists and/or fingers.
- Work in warm, hot, humid and/or wet conditions.
- Must be able to work in and around areas with jalapeno pepper fumes
- Must be available to work up to 6 days a week, Mon-Sat
- Related work experience a strong plus.
Upon hire, must be able to provide Evidence of Eligibility to work in the U.S.
Mt. Olive Pickle Company esta aceptando aplicaciones y estaremos entrevistando para las siguientes posiciones para Turno de Día y Turno de Noche. Solicite directamente en la Oficina de Empleo de la compañía, ubicada en el 812 North Chestnut Street, Mount Olive, NC 28365.
Aplicaciones son aceptadas de 8:30 – 11:30 am y de 1:30 – 4:30 pm el Martes, Miércoles y Jueves de la semana.
- Laborales, Empacadores, Inspectores
- Operadores de Máquinas (se requieren 6 meses de experiencia)
- Operadores de Montacargas – interior/exterior (se requieren 6 meses de experiencia)
- Laborales de Yarda / Cuidador de tanques – exterior
- Inspectores / Técnicos de QC (se requieren 6 meses de experiencia)
- Permanezca de pie durante un período prolongado de tiempo y sea capaz de inclinarse, agacharse, alcanzar y girar
- Empujar / tirar, levantar es necesario
- Movimiento repetitivo de manos, muñecas y / o dedos
- Trabajar en condiciones cálidas, calor y / o húmedas
- Debe poder trabajar dentro y alrededor de áreas con humos de jalapeño
- Debe estar disponible para trabajar hasta 6 días a la semana, de lunes a sábado
- Experiencia relacionada es una gran ventaja
Una vez contratado, debe ser capaz de proporcionar Evidencia de Elegibilidad para trabajar en los EE. UU.
Mt. Olive Pickle Company, Inc., located at the Corner of Cucumber & Vine in Mount Olive, North Carolina, manufactures the best-selling brand of pickles in the country with distribution in all 50 states. The company ferments pickles on site and produces fresh-packed pickles, peppers, relishes and much more. In business for over 90 years, Mt. Olive is known for quality products, dedicated employees, and its support of the local community. We strive continually to improve our operations, to make our processes better and more efficient, and to deliver the best quality and value for our customers and consumers. We seek forward thinking individuals with a desire to make a difference. Mt. Olive Pickle Company offers a competitive salary and benefit package and continues to strive to be the Employer of Choice within the community.
Completed applications and resumes can be mailed to:
Mt. Olive Pickle
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 609
Mount Olive, NC 28365
As part of our normal hiring process we will conduct the following: drug screen, criminal background check, reference check, and employment history verification. Failure to successfully complete any of these will result in the offer of employment being withdrawn. New hires will also be subject to verification of Social Security Number and immigration status. Mt. Olive Pickle Co., Inc. is an Affirmative Action /Equal Employment Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabilities.
What Our Customers Are Saying
No more Vlassics in my fridge, as a pickle lover I assure you they have the best product in stores! I love them, not just pickles all of their products are amazing!
Thank you for your Simply Pickles line of products my wife brought some home and I instantly noted the positive difference from other pickles in the fridge. Thank you for deciding to leave out the yellow 5.
The best pickle in America, hands down. From bread and butter to Jalapeño, you can’t go wrong with the consistent quality that Mt. Olive is able to provide. They were a staple of my house as a child, and I am now raising my own children on them. Hands down, Mt. Olive is where it’s at if you’re a pickle or pepper fan!