1. The recipe you submit must be your original, previously unpublished recipe, and it must include a Mt. Olive Pickle product as an ingredient.
2. The deadline for submissions is midnight Monday, November 5, 2018. All entries must be submitted online at https://www.mtolivepickles.com/submit-recipe/
3. Judging will be based on flavor, texture and appearance, the creative use of Mt. Olive brand products, the completeness of the written recipe, and ease of preparation.
4. Generally, first, second and third place prizes will be awarded. However, judges reserve the right to divide entries into categories and to award prizes as they see fit. All judges’ decisions are final.
5. Awarding of prizes is contingent on a contestant’s prompt provision of a physical mailing address once Mt. Olive requests it by email or phone.
6. Photos of your finished recipe are required. Videos that detail the recipe’s preparation will be accepted.
7. By submitting your recipe you agree to grant Mt. Olive Pickle Company, Inc. full rights to publish any or all of the information, including photos and videos, which you submit through this form. You also grant us the rights to alter, edit, or omit any portions of the information that you submit before publishing it on our website.
8. By submitting your recipe, you also agree that in the event your recipe is chosen as the winner, Mt. Olive has permission to use your name and likeness on its website, via the company’s quarterly e-newsletter, and on its social media platforms.
9. An announcement about the contest winners will be made no later than January 31, 2019.